Digital marketing is not as simple as it seems. It has many moving parts that all fit together like a puzzle to ensure that your business gets the attention, recognition, and sales it deserves. It is hard to do all of this on your own, which is why it is advisable to employ the help of a digital marketing agency. However, it is important for you to ensure that you get an agency that truly knows what they are doing.
In this article, we will discuss what to look for in a digital marketing agency in South Africa.
Requirements of a Digital Marketing Agency
When you start your journey with a digital marketing agency, you should ensure that they have all of the services you would need to host all of your marketing with them. Not only is it tedious to have multiple entities handling different elements of your marketing strategy, but it is also counterproductive. All of the different aspects of marketing work together in synergy and it is easier to attain this synergy when you hire a fully-fledged team that already knows and works well with one another. Your digital marketing agency should be able to provide you with the following services.
- Website Development: Great digital marketing starts with a fantastic website. Your website should be optimised for the end user and have the functionality that makes it easy to navigate. It should entice the user and direct them to where you want to “go” which is ultimately the contact page or online store. It should also load quickly as users and potential clients will bounce from your website if it is slow and/or uninteresting.
- Graphic Design: Now that you are sure your website will function optimally and won’t have any bugs, it is important to ensure that your website has been designed to look good and entice the user. A graphic designer will be able to perform a UX (user experience) audit. They will also ensure that your website looks good, incorporate your branding, and make sure that the user knows where to click to move to the next step in your “sales funnel”.
- Copywriting: It is important that you communicate who you are, what you do, and what you can offer the user. A good copywriter will be able to do this while keeping the user engaged and wanting to find out more about you. They will also be able to produce monthly content in the form of blogs and articles to build your brand’s authority.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimisation is a crucial part of marketing. The ultimate goal of SEO is to ensure your website is the first one to show up in the organic search results when a search engine user types in a phrase related to your industry and the products or services you sell. The aim here is to persuade the search engine that your website is reliable and a thought leader.
- Google Ads: It is advisable to invest in Google Ads as this will ensure that search engine users will be targeted with ads as they search certain terms and phrases on a search engine. If Google Ads is done correctly you will receive way more in sales than what you spend on your ads.
- Social Media Marketing: Marketing your company on social media will not only increase brand awareness, but it can also generate sales! Social media is everything in today’s digital world and it is a marketing platform that should not be ignored. Your social media marketing expert will advise you on which platforms are best suited to your product and service, and help you build your brand’s popularity. Social media advertising will enable you to reach your target market by including parameters in your ads.
A Comprehensive Digital Marketing Agency in Pretoria
Starbright is a comprehensive digital marketing agency that is based in Pretoria, South Africa. We have all of the above-listed services and are able to help your business soar with our expertise. We love what we do, and our team of experts are always ready to come up with fresh and exciting ideas on how we can improve your digital marketing strategy.
Contact our team of digital experts to find out more about how Starbright can help your business succeed.