Many of us have heard of SEO and understand its purpose and some of the basics
. This includes the fact that SEO improves your organic rankings on search engines such as Google and increases the traffic to your website. However, although the end goal might seem simple, the process involved in achieving these results is complicated and takes a lot of effort. In this article, we will explain why SEO consulting services are needed and what you as a business owner can expect to receive when you hire an SEO consultant.
What Are SEO Consulting Services?
A professional SEO consultant is someone who is an expert in their field. They are able to strategise and implement a variety of SEO techniques in order to improve your organic rankings. If you have an existing website, they will typically review your website, identify the pain points that are negatively affecting your rankings, and create as well as implement a strategy with which to improve your rankings. If you are building a website from scratch, they will be able to offer advice on best practices to ensure you have the best chance of ranking highly from the beginning. When hiring an SEO consultant you will be able to hire them to perform once-off SEO or monthly SEO. While once-off SEO might improve your rankings in the short term, monthly SEO will ensure that
your website continues to improve in rankings and does not drop due to search engine updates and a lack of maintenance.
What to Expect from SEO Consulting Services
An SEO consultant that is truly worth hiring will have experience in a variety of areas and be able to utilise this knowledge to increase your brand awareness. Some of the areas that a good SEO consultant should be well-versed in include:
- Technical SEO: The aspects of technical SEO include knowing how to improve the speed of a website, making it easier for a search engine to crawl a website and more.
- On- and Off-Page SEO: On-page SEO refers to the changes that are made on your website to increase rankings, while off-page SEO focuses on generating website exposure through other channels and means. Your SEO consultant should be well-versed in both of these aspects.
- Web Development Insights: Your SEO consultant should be able to offer guidance to your web developer on what they should be doing to improve and optimise your website. This will include how to structure headings on a site, how to optimise a URL, when and when not to use a no-index tag and more.
- User Experience: An SEO expert will be able to offer some advice on how to improve the user experience on your website. This is important as a potential customer will leave your website and not convert if the website is not user-friendly.
- Keywords and Popular Topics: It is important for an SEO to be able to identify popular topics in your industry, understand your target market, and find the best keywords to target for maximum exposure and relevance.
- Content Strategy: Though an SEO consultant will not typically get involved with content creation, they will have a say in what content needs to be created and the best practices to ensure the content is properly optimised.
- CRO: A great SEO consultant will be able to help optimise your conversion rate and you should see results within a few months of starting your SEO journey.
How Much Do SEO Consulting Services Cost?
SEO has one of the highest ROIs when it comes to marketing strategies. SEOs will typically charge their clients by the hour and though this might seem expensive, a good SEO will be worth it, as the return you will experience will far surpass the initial expense. Starbright has an experienced SEO team that will fulfil all your SEO consulting needs. Our team has a fantastic track record when it comes to SEO results and is sure to increase your rankings dramatically. Contact the Starbright team
to find out more about our SEO consulting services.