SEO, otherwise referred to as Search Engine Optimisation
is a process that aims to make improvements to a website that will enhance the amount of traffic to your website, as well as the quality of website visitors. For example, if SEO is successful, one will experience a larger number of website visitors that are qualified
to purchase your product or service. This is a complex task that requires a lot of attention, which is why it is advisable to make use of professional SEO services, rather than trying to perform SEO yourself.
What Do SEO Services Include?
There are many services that an SEO specialist will offer; however, there are a few basic and essential tasks that must be performed if one is to succeed at SEO.
- Researching the business and its target audience: In order to grow your presence, your SEO specialist must know what they are marketing. They must perform extensive research on the product/services offered by your company, your target audience, your competitors, and where you are currently marketing your products.
- Performing a website audit: To make SEO a success you must have the right messaging, call to action, appeal, and trustworthiness when a potential client visits your site. This is why this is one of the first tasks that an SEO tackles.
- Carrying out keyword research: each business has the perfect keyword to gain traction with. Once the correct keywords for your business have been identified, they will be included in the content on your website. They will typically appear in headings, subheadings, title tags, meta descriptions, and other places of importance.
- Coming up with a personalised strategy: Once all of the basics have been taken care of, your SEO specialist will devise a strategy to ensure your business succeeds at its SEO goals.
- Identifying and filling content gaps: If your SEO specialist has done their research thoroughly they would have researched competitions and identified which type of content does well in your field, what doesn’t work, and where one can expand on knowledge to capitalise on website visitors.
- Consistent care and attention: SEO is not a once-off service. It is something that takes time and effort, which is why one must exercise patience and consistently perform the tasks that are required to improve one’s website and succeed.
What Results to Expect from SEO
In SEO there are many aspects that influence goals being met. One of the largest miscommunications that occur between SEO specialists and business owners is the time frame in which a certain goal will be achieved. As the saying goes, “Good things take time”, and this is no different for SEO. If you have patience with your SEO specialist and follow their lead, your goals will be met in time.
Goals to Focus on
Some goals one can look at focussing on when starting with SEO include building quality backlinks
, enhancing a website visitor’s dwell time, enhancing website traffic as well as the conversion rate, rising in search rankings, and increasing the CTR (Clickthrough Rate).
What is Considered Affordable SEO Services
When it comes to SEO one needs to be careful about employing the cheapest specialist that comes around. They can often promise more than what is achievable and won’t get the results your business deserves. It is advisable to meet with an SEO specialist before considering the price tag, as this will give you a better idea of whether they can provide true results or not. Contact the Starbright team
to find out more about our professional SEO services and discover a whole new world of organic growth.