By now you have probably heard about online marketing and how it can catapult your business to success
if it is done right. In this article, we will explain what online marketing is and how you should approach it to receive the best results possible.
What is Meant by Online Marketing?
Online marketing, also referred to as digital marketing, is the process of marketing your brand or business by making use of the internet and other digital communication methods. There are multiple avenues of doing this and ideally one would make use of all of them to receive the best result.
- Website: To effectively and successfully perform digital marketing you need a website. The better your website is the better results you will receive. It needs to look visually appealing, has fast loading speeds, include a variety of calls to action in the correct places, and be otherwise optimised for marketing.
- SEO: Search Engine Optimisation is the process of ensuring your website is the first to appear in the organic search results when a user types something into a search engine that is related to your business and the product or services that it offers.
- Google Ads: When you run Google Ads you target users as they type in terms that relate to your business and your offerings. These ads will then appear at the top of a search engine’s page. Google Ads is ultimately a bidding game which means that the more money you spend, the more exposure you will receive, leading to more leads and sales.
- Social Media: Social media marketing is the act of building your brand reputation by creating organic and paid content. You can also run ads and target certain audiences that are more likely to be interested in your services and products.
- Email Marketing: Once you have a list of leads you will be able to send emails and newsletters to those people. Here you can take the time to remind potential and current customers of your business and promote your products and services.
SEO, Google Ads, Social Media Marketing, and Email Marketing all drive traffic toward your website where you will capture leads and make sales.
How Do I Do Online Marketing?
It is possible to do your own online marketing, but it is a field that has a variety of experts that specialise in each of these fields. These experts have spent years perfecting their craft and ultimately they know exactly what should be done for your business to receive the best result. Digital marketing is also constantly changing with social media platforms and search engines constantly updating their algorithms. When these updates happen your marketing strategy has to change and these experts keep themselves in the loop at all times, allowing them to constantly optimise your marketing efforts. At Starbright, we are able to design and develop your website. We also have specialists in SEO, Google Ads, and Social Media Marketing to ensure your business receives the exposure it needs and deserves. Contact Starbright
to find out more.