Does the following apply to your company?
- “Off-the-shelf” software systems are inadequate.
- Your company’s goals and outcomes will never be possible unless the current system is changed.
- You don’t receive the required end result regardless of your software version.
- You have developed a “unique–to-you” custom web based application.
After using the system for a while, do any of the following points correctly describe the custom web system that was developed for your company?
- Not user-friendly
- Outdated functionality
- Your company has changed but your systems have stagnated
What can we do for you?
- Use our experience in developing open source web based systems to analyse the stability and effectiveness of your current process or system to ensure it is still relevant to users.
- Investigate how secure the system is.
- Look at the mobile compatibility of the system to ensure that users with mobile devices can access it.
- Look at the data integrity and control thereof.
We understand that, at a stage, the development of your system was the most effective and most relevant for your organisation; however, the IT industry moves at a pace that most people can’t keep up with. Most systems should be analysed for security vulnerabilities and outdated code every 2-3 years.
If you are starting to see the effects of an older system development give us a call and one of our representatives will come see you.