Why You Need A SEO Audit
When you see the word ‘audit’ it’s natural to think of combing through your financials to evaluate them. SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) audits operate in a similar fashion; analysing your website to see how well it has been optimised for search engines.
3 Key Benefits of SEO Audits
Understanding What Needs to Improve
The best way to improve is to find the problems and deal with them one by one. These problems could be:
- irrelevant keyword placements
- slow website speeds
- pages that are difficult and inconvenient to work with
- access issues for search engines to important pages
- broken links
- low domain trust
- mobile friendly issues
- non-optimised meta data
It could be something small that will easily be overlooked, but an SEO audit done by experts will show the problems, while the professionals offer advice, guidance and SEO services to remedy the problems.
Discovering How You Stack Up Against Your Competitors
Competition is part of business; but you’ll want to know how well you compare and how you can beat them at what they are doing seemingly better. An audit provides the kick start your SEO needs:
- by identifying what your direct competitors are doing well
- by providing a strategy to put you on even footing, or even above them when it comes to search engine rankings
Planning for Future Improvements
Success is about looking to the future and planning to stay ahead. Part of our SEO services, informed by an audit, is to provide you with a winning strategy going forward. This includes:
- identifying and recovering from penalties
- implementing SEO copywriting
- adding meta-descriptions to your posts and pages
Keeping the Success Going: Monthly SEO Services
As a digital marketing company, we’ve seen and proven the results of monthly SEO services. With continuous consulting and reporting, clients are able to see exactly how their SEO strategies are faring, and they have access to expert advice on what needs to improve.
Contact us and let our team of experts here at Starbright show you what SEO services and audits can do to get your business ahead.