Google Ads: Using a Digital Marketing Agency for PPC
Although Google Ads management can be taken on as a DIY project, hiring a digital marketing agency to help is more resource-effective (time, money, and effort).
Oftentimes businesses take on these responsibilities without utterly understanding what PPC (Pay Per Click) Google Ads are, and the costs involved. We’d like to highlight why a digital marketing agency will help you achieve what you need to with a Google Ads campaign package, tailored to suit your individual business needs.
Do I Need A Digital Marketing Agency or Can I Manage Google Ads In-House?
When asking yourself this question as a business owner, you must first ask the following questions:
- Do you have a lot of time to dedicate to the creation and management of PPC Google Ads campaigns? Depending on your chosen budget, you should be spending at least 6 hours a month on optimising your Google Ads campaigns. It doesn’t sound like much, but this is nearly a full workday out of your regular business activities.
- Do you have the expertise to manage campaigns successfully? To understand the basics of Google Ads (and become a certified Google Ads specialist), you need to pass 2 of their advertising exams with a final mark of 80%. According to Google, this will help you implement their best practices to get a good ROI.
- Do you have the capital to pay for an in-house expert if you don’t have an employee that fits this description? If you’re running large campaigns and leaning towards employing someone full time, keep in mind that a Google Ads Specialist’s salary ranges between R 15 000 and R 80 000 per month (depending on experience).
If you answered “no” to any of these questions, then you might want to consider hiring the expertise of a digital marketing agency that specialises in Google Ads management.
What Google Ads Management from a Digital Marketing Agency Can Do
Agencies have the expertise, and right tools to continuously track and improve your Google Ads results. Armed with Google Analytics and the support of Google, they’re able to make improvements to your ad campaigns (and website) as they monitor performance.
By hiring experts, you ensure that your bids and targeting is constantly being optimised with the latest bidding strategies to drive better results.
Google Ads Experts Are There to Inform You
When meeting with your PPC Google Ads expert, be sure to ask lots of questions, and provide as much information as possible. This will help inform the Ads manager of exactly what you expect to gain from your Ads while keeping your brand voice and message intact. The more information you share, the better.
If you have a question(s), please ask. They are there to help you understand exactly how your Ad campaigns are doing, while providing you with regular reports so you can see the results for yourself. The expert will walk you through the report to ensure that you understand everything being displayed in the results.
- Most businesses do not have the capacity to take on their own PPC Google Ads, therefore, outsourcing Google Ads to a digital marketing agency is the way to go.
- Choose to outsource from a digital marketing agency with a Google Premier Partner badge to ensure you are getting the best possible service.
- The Ads Manager is the expert, but you should understand the services you are paying for, so ask lots of questions and take note of the answers.
For professional digital marketing services and experts to run and manage your PPC Google Ads, contact us at Starbright.